Spring registration starts Monday! Have you seen your advisor??? Remember, you need to meet with your advisor to discuss your Spring courses and receive your PIN to register.
Please note: Due to on-going social distancing guidelines, many courses had their maximum number of students allowed reduced. I highly recommend you register as soon as you are able (see below) to ensure you get the classes you want/need.
What's the earliest you can register?
Seniors (90+ credit hours) - 12am on Monday, November 2
Juniors (60+ credit hours) - 12am on Tuesday, November 3
Sophomores (30+ credit hours) - 12am on Wednesday, November 4
Freshmen - 12am on Thursday, November 5
Registration opens for new students (and remains open for returning students) on Monday, November 9.
Instructions to register:
1. Log into Empower and click on the Student Records tab
2. Click Course Registration
3. Enter the PIN your advisor gave you at your advising appointment
4. Select Spring 2021 from the drop-down menu and click Register
5. Click Add Courses
6. Use filters if you wish, or not, and click Search
7. Select your courses using the checkboxes in the far-left column, then scroll to the bottom to save your selections.
Be sure you look at anything that shows up as Pending and the reasons why. Talk to your advisor to solve any pending courses.