Enrollment for the 2015 Fall and Summer terms has begun online in MyMCC. Students will need to see their Advisor for an appointment. Enrollment will begin with the following priority order:
• Monday (4/6): Seniors (90 or more hours)
• Tuesday (4/7): Juniors (60 -89 hours)
• Wednesday (4/8): Sophomores (30-59 hours)
• Thursday (4/9): Freshmen (1-29 hours)
• Friday (4/10): All degree-seeking students
Students should see their advisors to ensure correct program tracking and to receive your Advisor Pin number.
Non-degree students may begin enrolling in Fall and Summer courses in person on Monday, April 13 by coming to the Registrar's office. Non-degree students must also meet course pre-requisites (transcripts may be required).